Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Holy Hannah!

Wedding Drama

Well, so it begins. I am so grateful for the support I have received thus far with my announcement of the Hawaii wedding. It has been a VERY difficult thing for me to plan and think about-why you ask? Well, because of my desire to please everyone, as well as myself. I have this picture in my mind of this Hawaii wedding and it's what I want and people have been telling us to go with what we want and so that's what I'm trying to do. I already have guilt about it though. Why? Because it's a immediate family only thing and it's going to be difficult for our immediate families to be there. Why couldn't my dream be in a more financially realistic place like Craggins or at Lake Harriet-I don't know. It's a dream...who knows. I also want to clarify that it's Troy's desire to have a small ceremony and make it special just for us so the HI wedding sounds good to him too. Oh my. I actually thought this destination wedding would be easier then the big traditional wedding. Ha ha! I feel as though feelings are getting hurt and I don't want to do that! Oh my...so that's how I'm feeling right now.

Funny story...I had a patient that told me a funny story about her grandson. He was around 2 or 3 and had a nuk in his mouth when she was driving him home from daycare. Well, she almost got in a car accident and she said "SON OF A..." and her grandson, from his car seat in the back, takes out his nuk and says, "BITCH!" and puts his nuk right back in. Ha ha ha!

So I had to tell her the story of when I was changing Jonah's NASTY diaper (a grandma diaper) and I swear I must have used 20 wipes it was so gross and I got him all cleaned up and dressed and he said to me, "I feel like a million bucks!" It was the cutest thing ever and made the whole experience much better!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I really like reading about what you are up to! I think a HI wedding is going to be so beautiful. Not sure why anyone's feelings are hurt. Last time I checked it's about you and Troy starting your life together the way you want to.