Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rainy Day

Hello all!

Wedding: Well, I don't really want to talk about it-that's how well it's going. Frustration galore.

I have exciting news though. Molly had her twin boys Wed. May 7th at 5 a.m. Parker Jay was 5 lbs 8 oz and Braden Paul was 5 lbs 2 oz. Molly had a C-section and is doing really well. She's pretty sore but is doing well with the pain pills. Braden is doing amazingly well. His weight has dropped down to 4 lbs 14 oz but he is eating well and they think they will be able to take him home tomorrow. Parker is not doing as well as his brother but he is doing ok as far as premies go. He was the heavier one but he was having a hard time breathing and thus not eating so he's now on a feeding tube and has an IV of antibiotics to try to eliminate the fluid in his lungs. They think he will be able to go home in a week or so. My first reaction when I saw the boys was that Parker looks like an Abrams and Braden looks like a Youngquist. They are so tiny and probably the smallest babies I have ever seen considering my sisters kids were 8 lbs 11 oz, 10 lbs, 9 lbs 4 oz, and 7 lbs 14 oz. Tiny little boys! I'm bummed though because I haven't been able to hold them yet.

Other exciting news: I finished my picture a day for a year! Whew! It's actually pretty fun to look at because Kenan was 1 month old when I started and a year old when I finished.

House: Still no takers. Bummer!

Have a great day all!

No comments: